Winter Warmups!

Do you have those cold days where you just need something to pick you up?
I do!

Going to school in Tallahassee, our weather is bipolar. You'll go to your 9am and it's 43 degrees, and by the time you're heading to lunch, it's 75 and you're sweating in your long sleeve T, jacket, leggings, boots, and scarf..

BUT, some days it is truly cold and you just want to hide in your room and skip your classes. Sometimes you do skip those classes too.
And, because of those days, I put together this list of items that make a cold day, a little more cozy!

Winter Warmups



Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Spray / Birthday Cake Chapstick / Kate Spade Gloves / Cozy Sweater / Fluffy Slippers / Peppermint Candle / Cute Travel Mug / Flannel Pajama Set / Starbucks Cinnamon Dulce

Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Spray: A little spritz here and there will pick you up when you need it! I use the pocketbac hand sanitizer in this scent (I couldn't locate it on the website, which is why I used body spray instead) and it is perfect for the Winter!

Birthday Cake Chapstick: Cold weather always makes my lips chap, and I know I'm not the only one. And let's face it, you can get away with smelling like dessert every hour of the day during the season.

Kate Spade Gloves: I love love love these gloves! They're so adorable and gloves obviously keep you warm!

Cozy Sweater: When it's cold outside, sweaters are my favorite. Especially if they're cute because it looks like I'm semi-trying. I love this sweater from Old Navy (and it's on sale!)

Fluffy Slippers: I'm obsessed with these lamb slippers and I have to have them!! My apartment has wood floors and I honestly hate wearing shoes (even though I love shoes..) and somehow slippers don't bother me, and keep my warm. I even wear my slippers down to the lobby to study. #noshame

Peppermint Candle: This one is a no-brainer..

Travel Mug: I love this Kate Spade travel mug, because black and white stripes are always cute and will never get old! (Just look at this blog..) I also love Lilly Pulitzer Thermal Mugs!

Flannel Pajama Set: Last year I got Target's gold polka-dotted flannel pajamas for my Christmas pajamas and they're the only flannel pajamas I've ever loved. I can't normally sleep in pants or long sleeves, but these are definitely an exception to the rule, and I was so excited to see them back in the black gingham!

Starbucks Cinnamon Dulce: I'm not Starbucks-obsessed, but sometimes I get a craving for it. I can't justify spending $5 for coffee, so I order a venti black coffee with a shot of Cinnamon Dulce, add my half and half and two Splendas. The order comes out to less than $3, and I'm okay with that. :)

<3


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature