Christmas Care Package

Hey, y'all!

I know I JUST posted a package, but 'tis the season!
Time to send a Christmas package!

"Meet me under the mistletoe"

Follow me on Instagram: @sweetaspierce!





I used a simple brown card stock and red card stock with raised polka dots.




What I included:
  • Plaid flannel pajamas
  • A Christmas Story (I keep my TV on TBS all Christmas Day!)
  • A box of Christmas cookies!
  • "Chosen Soldier" by Dick Couch
  • Survival Tool
  • Curvy Man earbud holder
  • Gear ties
  • Play doh
  • Roland Sriracha  (my favorite :) )
  • Green Tea 
  • Dried Plums
  • Dried Figs
  • Dried Apricots
  • Blue Diamond Smokehouse Barbecue Almonds
  • Camelbak Elixer tabs
  • Creme Brulee and Vanilla air fresheners



I put [most] of the items in a green stocking, and packed it all in!


I hope my soldier has a Merry Christmas!

Do you have any ideas for my next package theme?

<3

2 comments on "Christmas Care Package"
  1. Wow, you are a real pro at these - this is such a sweet idea and a wonderful package!

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I try really hard because I know he appreciates the effort more than the actual items, and that is worth it to me! :)
      Thank you for checking my blog out!

      <3

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature