Care Package #3

I feel like such a terrible girlfriend because I haven't sent Jesse a care package in so long. :(
But they are expensive, and he was insistent that he didn't need anything!

I finally put together another one for him though!

When Jesse first got to Afghanistan, he was in a tent and was extremely cold at night. Luckily, I have a Gramma who is an awesome little knitting pygmy, (that's my nickname for her) and I asked her to knit a blanket for him! He's also been experiencing insomnia over there, struggling with sleeping at night. So I came up with the perfect care package!

"I Miss My Cuddle Buddy"

Follow me on Instagram: @sweetaspierce!
The box empty:


And here is what I filled it with:
  • Blanket
  • Personal Fan
  • Melatonin
  • Bigelow Sweet Dreams Tea
  • Febreze Sleep Serenity Air Refresher in Lavender
  • Lavender Renuzit 
I chose lavender scented things because it helps you fall asleep!


All packed up!

I can't wait for Jesse to get his package, and I hope it helps him!
Be on the lookout for a HALLOWEEN package soon!!

<3


1 comment on "Care Package #3"
  1. how long did it take your grandma to knit that blanket? it takes me FOREVER to knit a simple scarf haha

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature