Sunny and Bright


Hey, y'all!
Today I was feeling summery, and I wanted to share my outfit with you!
All of this (scarf, tank, skirt) only cost me $26.80!
Which brings us to my first post on Shopping On A College Budget!



I bought the scarf at Marshalls, tank at Zara and skirt on sale from Target!

I love the linen skirt, it makes it light and easy to wear, and the scarf didn't get hot at all, which is much appreciated in the Florida heat. I love wearing bright colors, and have always loved bold looks. The skirt works especially well because there are little pink spots on the scarf which makes it cohesive. 

I felt chic and got sweet compliments all day! :)

Where are some of your favorite stores to find bargains?<3


1 comment on "Sunny and Bright"
  1. I have the linen skirt in navy blue and I love it! If Target still has them, I'm going back to get the hot pink.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature