Cold Brew Coffee

I'm a coffee addict.

But, I have it under control, I swear.

I only drink one cup of coffee a day, two if I really need it and four if I have Don Francisco's (which I buy when I'm at school, but they don't sell it at the commissary on MacDill and my mom is happy with Folger's)

I've recently become obsessed with iced coffee and have seen quite a few recipes for cold brew coffee. Since I LOVE trying new things and being creative, I had to give it a try!

So..
Here, we have Cold Brew Coffee, a tutorial!




What you'll need:
  • 1/3 cup ground coffee
  • 1 1/2 cup water
  • two containers/glasses
  • coffee filters
  • spoon



Instructions:
1. Combine coffee and water in first container

2. Stir together ingredients, let soak over night


3. Filter through two coffee filters into second container

The finished product is a coffee concentrate. Mix it with water to thin it out.

This was fantastic! It doesn't have the bitterness that normal-brewed coffee has and it is nice and smooth. 

I like to be "fancy" so I took some chocolate syrup and put it around the rim before I added ice, milk and then the coffee. It was "deericious!" (As my little sister Penelope would say!)

I hope you enjoy!

<3





















2 comments on "Cold Brew Coffee"
  1. This is great! Now I don't have to go to Starbucks every time I want iced coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seriously looks delishhhhhh! I'll let you know what I think of it after I try it! Keep the recipes coming! xo

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature