Splorin'

I feel pretty lucky to live in a city where every corner you turn opens a curtain into a different culture. Living in Koreatown, I sometimes literally feel as if I am visiting another country. I can't read any of the signs, people actually dress like baby dolls, and there are hardly any restaurants that don't contain pho or kimchi. But please do not be mistaken!! I am LOVING every minute of my neighborhood. The people are friendly, the boba is on point and I have easy access to Korean beauty products. It's exciting and it's different, and it is whole new taste of reality to digest!

I'm very lucky that my friend, Mia, recently moved to LA too. Mia and I went to Florida State together and worked on a campus fashion magazine, where we met. When I dreamed of moving to Los Angeles, I never thought about the fact that moving alone to a new city is incredibly lonely, but luckily I've had Mia to galavant with and familiarize ourselves in Tinsel Town! Each weekend that I've been here, we've picked a new area to explore. We pretty much just eat and walk around the streets, but it's been so exciting and interesting to see how distinct the different areas of Los Angeles are! I also think it helps to feel like I am apart of this city, and not a visitor.

Here are some pictures from the last few weekends! We also visited Venice a few weeks ago, but sadly didn't take any pictures, except for some succulents. I'm also adding a few pictures I've taken since I've been here.



















I got pretty lucky today, as we happened to stumble across multiple pink locations!!! (my fave!)
Don't judge me when I post these pictures on Instagram after you've already seen them.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature