OOTD: Recruitment Day 4

Follow me on Instagram: @sweetaspierce!

I am seriously having such a great experience through Recruitment!
I hope I keep riding this high the rest of the week! Every house has been so sweet and I could not ask for anything better!

Here is my outfit from Leadership Round, Day 2!

I wore my favorite Lilly! It is the Lilly State of Mind print!
Pink, glitter Jack Rogers Navajos, my Kate Spade bow earrings and gold monogram necklace are what I wore with it!

Had a great day and got home early enough to make myself dinner!!
This has been ridiculous because, all week I've eaten maybe two days' worth of food. AKA, not enough. I'm pretty sure I've lost weight even though I've eaten like, 95% carbs. (Scary!!)

<3

P.S. Want to know a cool fact? FSU's 2013 Recruitment is the second largest Panhellenic Rush in history!! I'm a part of history, y'all! I think that is SO NEAT!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature