Here it goes!

So, I'm starting what must be my umpteenth blog. And hoping I stick with it. *fingers crossed*
This blog doesn't have a common theme, except things that I like and do.

First, I'll introduce myself. "Ahem"

My name is Pierce Gillette and I am from Tampa, Florida.


I am a sophomore at Florida State University (Go Noles!) and love it! I like to live a healthy lifestyle and workout almost every day along with eating a healthy diet. But, don't get me wrong, I definitely enjoy food and you can consider me a Foodie! I am left-handed, right-brained and I love to create things. I love fashion in every aspect- wearing, creating and enjoying and have been sewing since I was eight years-old. I have a boyfriend, Jesse, who I have been dating for over a year and he is my best friend.

Jesse and I- Moustache Monday


He is currently deployed in Afghanistan, and is the sole recipient of my love-filled care packages! Together, we like to make yummy food, go on hikes and to the beach, and explore Charleston, SC (where he lives). I have two little sisters who are little, blonde princesses and a wonderful family that I adore! 

<3

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature