Beach Nails!

It's summertime! And that means bright, loud nails! I've been wanting to paint my nails with this design all summer and finally took the time to sit down and do it! AND, I made it into a little tutorial!




1. First, apply a white layer.

Essie Blanc

2. Apply your base coats
I applied two coats of each.

Essie Tourquoise and Caicos and Essie Topless and Barefoot

3. Add your starfish!
For these, I'm using Essie's Tart Deco


4. Add dots on starfish for the finishing touch!


Voila!
And there you have it!

What are some of your favorite nail designs?

<3



2 comments on "Beach Nails!"
  1. What kind of brush did you use for the starfish and dots?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used a very small paint brush, with a firm tip! I would show a picture, but I threw it away after using it!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature