Finding A Community



Ever since I moved to Tallahassee last January, I have been wanting to find a church to get involved in.

Last semester, I didn't meet a lot of new people because it was spring and everyone was settled into their routines. But this semester, after joining Pi Phi, I have more friends; and in turn, have people who can go to church with me. Don't get me wrong, I had friends last semester. It was just different. 
I asked my friend if she would be interested in trying a church with me and she was up for it! I posted on Facebook, asking for recommendations for a good service and a few people suggested one in particular, so we decided to try it out.

It was awesome. 

I just really felt the Spirit there and knew that this is where I need to spend my Sundays.

The church was just starting a new series on 1st Timothy, so it was really perfect timing! I'm so excited to get more involved. :)

<3

1 comment on "Finding A Community"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature