Wedding Proposals

I am that typical girl that grew up wanting to be a princess, with a beautiful wedding, that lives happily ever after.
And that hasn't changed!

I love watching Proposal videos!

They are just so sweet and I cry every time, without fail.

When I am proposed to, it better be special and have cameramen! I want to be able to watch it when I'm old and remember one of the best days of my life!
(And if you're reading this, Gramma, don't worry. I don't want to get married until after I graduate!)

Here are some of my favorite proposal videos:

Branden's Proposal
(I've watched this one a billion times)

The Proposal
The cinematography is incredible!

Spencer's Home Depot Marriage Proposal
So freaking cute!

Basically, I love it when the whole family and all of the friends are in on it!

What are some of your favorite proposal videos?
<3


2 comments on "Wedding Proposals"
  1. that very first one is my favorite. Guys are notorious for forgetting dates but he had ALL of the important ones and ahhhhh it's all so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you ever go to Ring on the Finger blog? It's ALL proposal videos! I can't watch without bawling like a baby!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature