The Christmas Sweater


Merry Christmas!



This is The Christmas Sweater.

My grandmother gave me this sweater, and although it is silly, it is very special to me.
Her name is Noël because she was born on Christmas day. (Noël means Christmas in French) And by luck, she married my grandfather whose last name is Trees. Christmas is obviously very special to her and she loves Christmas items!

When I was a senior in high school, the service club I was in was having a Tacky Christmas Sweater Party, and I asked my Gramma if she had a sweater I could borrow and she said, "Ooh!" (in a Piglet-fashion) "I have the perfect one!" And she pulled this sweater out of her closet and gave it to me. It was a gift to her from her mother, from a fancy department store and is probably at least 5 years older than me. 


I wear this sweater on Christmas Eve and I love it. This year, I wore it with leggings, my black Tory Burch Revas, and my Kate Spade Bourgeois Bow earrings.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature