Big/Little Week!




A week ago, today, I was given my Big. <3
Last week was Pi Phi's Big/Little Reveal and it was so much fun!

The week started with gifts and notes Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and the reveal was Thursday night, in front of the football stadium.

Day 1:

I've been obsessing over the Smathers & Branson keychain and the Penny Talk Essie for months! It was fate.

Day 2:

I got a Betta fish (Pi BETA Phi- get it?) and the softest blanket EVER!

His name is Arrow!
 Day 3:

Everything was so cute!

I was so excited to unite with my Big!
But I wasn't surprised to find Carole waiting for me! :)

Before the reveal!


When she jumped out of the box!


Follow me on Instagram: @sweetaspierce!

So happy with my Big and my Fam!

P.S. Doesn't my Big look like Audrey Hepburn?

<3









Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature